Used for the following E-Bike Battery: Parameters: Input：≤3AOutput: 42.0V±0.2V 3A/4AOperating ambient temperature: 0℃ ～ 40℃ LED indication: Green light Standby mode Red light Charge mode Red light turns green light Fully charged Red light flashing Overvoltage shutdown protection Short- Circuit turn off protection Red light flashing Overcurrent shutdown protection Turn off protection when inside over temperature Timing turn off protection Applicable Models: AM1907/AM1907_P/AM1908/AM4142/AM4143/AM
Ancheer New Quick DC 42V/54.6V 3A/4A Power Supply Charger US Plug for E-bike Lithium Battery
$45.99 – $52.99
Used for the following E-Bike Battery:
Output: 42.0V±0.2V 3A/4A
Operating ambient temperature: 0℃ ～ 40℃
|Green light||Standby mode|
|Red light||Charge mode|
|Red light turns green light||Fully charged|
|Red light flashing||Overvoltage shutdown protection
Short- Circuit turn off protection Red light flashing
Overcurrent shutdown protection
Turn off protection when inside over temperature
Timing turn off protection
Safety Tips for E-bike batteries charging
- Use only the manufacturer-supplied charger
- Never leave a battery charging unattended. Day or night.
- Don’t overcharge batteries. It takes 6-8 hours to charge the battery for the first time, and it will be fully charged in about 5 hours.
- Don’t charge batteries near combustible or explosive materials.
- Don’t charge a battery in a confined space like a motorhome, RV, boat, automobile, van or shed.
- Never charge a battery that has been dropped, damaged, or dinged.
- Don’t modify your e-bike’s drive system if you’re not an expert.
- Don’t charge a battery in confined hot spaces (Although you can get battery charging boxes which are obviously confined these should still be stored somewhere cool).
- Install a smoke detector over your charging area.
- Use water and an A B C fire extinguisher (the most common type) to put out a lithium-ion battery fire.
42V 3A, 42V 4A, 54.6V 3A
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.